Account Manager – Digital Agency (Demand Generation)
Title: Account Manager – Digital Agency (Demand Generation)
Date: Nov 22
iCumulus are experts in B2B digital marketing and demand generation services. We are digital first leaders and bring innovative services to clients all in a bid to drive highly qualified leads.
We have an existing portfolio of clients based in Singapore we are looking for a senior professional in Account Manager to assist our growth in SEA.
The Role – Account Manager (B2B Digital Agency)
The key function of this role is to be very proactive with current clients (Enterprise B2B) and to help generate recurring revenue – a Farmer. This role has a very strong focus on revenue generation via campaign delivery and client relationship management.
Primary duties include Account Management, client liaison, proposals, presentations, pipeline management.
Additional responsibilities include supporting the BDM in new client acquisition.
You will be highly organised and have a passion for sales, B2B marketing (Demand Generation) and the digital industry. Working within a professional team within a dynamic, fast paced, high growth industry the sky’s the limit for your career path in sales.
- Highly organised
- Extremely motivated
- Team Player
- Social Selling Experience
- Well networked with B2B – SaaS clients
- Customer service focused
- Numerate and literate in all forms of external communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to mentor and train other team members
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in B2B sales
- Numerate and experienced in excel
- Proficient in all presentation and conferencing tools and programmes
- Proficient in all MS Office Programmes
- Google workspace
- Salesforce – CRM
MUST have a valid visa for full-time work in Singapore – this role will be 75% remote WFH with occasional in office for team building
- Full Time
- WFH > Office 2 days per week post lockdowns
Market rate with all the trimmings
15th Jan – 1st Feb 2023
Managing Director – Mark Halstead
Please submit your application via the form below.