Our client was looking to engage a Sales Enablement agency to drive Nett New business for the company. Leads were a combination of new content syndication leads (MQL + HQL) and reharvesting lapsed marketing leads (inbound).
- Appointment Setting: Create new meetings for the BDM’s to run a demo of the Fleet Management software.
- Marketing Leads – Reharvest: Client had developed thousand’s of inbound leads that were uncontactable.
- Content Syndication
- MQL – Whitepaper download EDM invitation to download.
- HQL – 3 BANT questions were presented on the landing page.
- Marketing Automation – salesforce/pardot
- 3 stage email sequence measuring engagement – open/clicks.
- Scoring rules applied based on engagement
- Reharvest on lapsed leads.
- Dedicated SDR
- Call cadence of 5 call attempts per lead with engagement score as a priority.
- Campaign Period – 2 month (8 weeks)
Initial engagement lead to result well above client expectations and above industry standards
- Demand Generation
Promotion of a case study for the industry delivered the following in a 4 week period.
- 100 MQL – Marketing Qualified Leads
- 25 HQL – Highly Qualified Leads (BANT)
- Marketing automation to the MQL + HQL achieved:
- 98% delivery rate.
- 35% Open rate.
- 5% Click Thru rate (on open).
- Engagement calls (SDR)
- 20% contact rate.
- 5 appointments set (4%).
- 1 Appointments attended.
- Pipeline generated – 20X costs